Advanced Computer Systems ACS is a Software company founded in 1979 by Earth Observation specialists. Since June 2016 is an EXPRIVIA company.
Highly focused on Earth Observation
- Ground Segment technologies. Historically a PDGS specialist, ACS develops full ground stations and subsystems/components for satellite data acquisition, dissemination, processing
Also active in data processing and application development
- Geospatial data processing / GIS multi-source for monitoring, planning, managementof environmental risks and infrastructures
Strong credentials in real-time handling of large data streams (e.g. traffic monitoring)
- EMSA strategic partner for design&integration of core operational systems
- Oracle gold partner, certified on the most innovative security and big data products
~10M€ revenues (80% projects, 20% services)
- 80% highly specialized technical and managerial profiles (systems engineering, algorithms & software development, project management)
- ITALY: Rome(HQ), Matera.
- GERMANY: Darmstadt
Shareholders: Exprivia Spa (100%)